CHOOSE YOUR ATTORNEY WISELY
Unsurpassed Experience and a Dedication to Results in California and Nationwide
Given the number of lawyers in California and throughout the United States who advertise for handling complex cases, it can be difficult to know how to select an attorney to handle your claim. The manner in which your case is pursued will undoubtedly have a significant impact on your ultimate recovery. There are many points and warning flags to pay attention to in order to find the appropriate representation for you and your family.
Considerations in Selecting an Attorney for Your Case
When deciding to hire a law firm, it is important to consider:
- The firm’s experience in prosecuting complex cases.
- The role that the firm’s attorneys and partners ordinarily play in litigation involving mass torts.
- The number of cases that the firm has had or expects to have and the financial and personnel resources available to handle those cases.
There are also a number of warning flags that you should be aware of:
- Avoid law firms that do not have the financial resources necessary for complex litigation against large corporations. Those firms are often forced to settle early and for amounts that do not fairly compensate the injured person.
- Avoid firms where the partners will not make a commitment to personally handle your case.
- Avoid firms that have thousands of cases open at the same time and will treat you as just a number. Some of these firms are not, and cannot be, familiar with each client and may not even know who you are when you call them on the phone.
Experience and Personal Attention at Kaiser Gornick LLP
At the law firm of Kaiser Gornick LLP, we not only have significant experience in these cases, we also provide the personal attention that our clients deserve. Our founding partners — Jeff Kaiser and Larry Gornick — work directly with every client. Our firm accepts only the most worthy of cases. That allows us to represent each client effectively.