Product Liability Attorneys
Advocating for Families Hurt by Defective Products:P:Site:Phone}
Millions of consumers are injured every year by defective or dangerous consumer products. Manufacturing companies and marketers have a responsibility to ensure that a product that they introduce into the market is safe and free from dangerous defects. If an individual is injured by a defective product, then they may be able to pursue a product liability claim to seek compensation for their injuries.
What makes Kaiser Gornick LLP unique:
Impressive track record of hundreds of millions of dollars
Individualized attention to each client
Responsive and accessible
Ability to handle complex product liability claims
How were you injured? Let us know during a FREE initial consultation.
Nationally Recognized Product Liability Firm
At Kaiser Gornick LLP, we deliver experienced, results-oriented representation to individuals and families who have been harmed by defective consumer products in the San Francisco Bay Area and Northern California. Hundreds of families have turned to our nationally recognized product liability firm after an injury. To learn more about filing a claim, contact our product liability attorneys today.
We handle many types of product liability claims, including those involving:
- Defective medical devices
- Defective pharmaceutical drugs
- Asbestos related claims/mesothelioma
- Marketing defects
- Label defects
Our Successful Track Record of Results
Our team at Kaiser Gornick LLP has successfully settled and litigated numerous cases that resulted in millions of dollars for our clients, and hundreds of millions of dollars during the course of our practice. We’ve helped clients recover compensation for their medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other expenses that they have needed after ran an injury. We care about results and commit the necessary time in order to help you achieve a meaningful settlement or verdict.
Take a look at our impressive case results.
Do You Have a Defective Product Claim?
There are several elements needed to prove that you have an effective product liability claim.
To prove a product liability claim, you must show that:
- You suffered injuries – You must have suffered some type of bodily harm or injury in order to bring a claim against the manufacturer. Even though you may have used a product with a dangerous defect, if you did not sustain any injuries, then you have no claim.
- The product contained a defect – The product could have been defective in its design, marketing, or an error occurred during the manufacturing process that produced the defect.
- The defect caused your injuries – You must be able to show that your injuries were caused by your use of the product.
- The product was used as it was intended – You must have been using the product as the manufacturer intended for it to be used as stated in the manufacturer’s manuals and marketing.
You can find out whether you have a claim by contacting our defective product lawyers based in San Francisco.
Free Consultation with a Product Liability Lawyer in Northern California: (800) 824-8234
Even FDA approved products can contain dangerous defects and cause severe injuries. If you have been injured by a product, notify our attorneys immediately and discuss your options for compensation. We recommend that you keep the product so our lawyers can evaluate it and preserve it as evidence.
Contact us at (800) 824-8234 to speak with an attorney or schedule a free initial consultation online.