Josh represents people suffering the catastrophic impact of mesothelioma and families of mesothelioma victims. In addition to his years of experience representing victims of asbestos exposure, Josh has litigated a wide variety of civil litigation matters throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. This broad background of experience gives Josh a deep understanding of the emotional ups and downs his clients experience during the course of the litigation process.
Prior to becoming an attorney, Josh served as a United States Peace Corps Volunteer in Bolivia and worked as a wilderness guide throughout the United States.
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- Pro Hoc Vice Admissions: Illinois, Iowa, New Mexico and Oregon.
University of Oregon School of Law, Eugene, Oregon
- J.D. - 2005
University of Oregon, Oregon
- B.A. - 1997
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Association for Justice
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association
- Eastern Alameda County Bar Association