Joshua O. Reed
Josh represents people suffering the catastrophic impact of mesothelioma and families of mesothelioma victims. In addition to his years of experience representing victims of asbestos exposure, Josh has litigated a wide variety of civil litigation matters throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. This broad background of experience gives Josh a deep understanding of the emotional ups and downs his clients experience during the course of the litigation process.
Prior to becoming an attorney, Josh served as a United States Peace Corps Volunteer in Bolivia and worked as a wilderness guide throughout the United States.
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- Pro Hoc Vice Admissions: Illinois, Iowa, New Mexico and Oregon.
University of Oregon School of Law, Eugene, Oregon
- J.D. - 2005
University of Oregon, Oregon
- B.A. - 1997
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Association for Justice
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association
- Eastern Alameda County Bar Association